Morte Film Co. has a policy that neither it nor any of its agents or employees shall accept or consider any unsolicited material, ideas, or suggestions, including a certain premise, story, treatment, script, or other material of any nature whatsoever (“Unsolicited Material”). Accordingly, you may not use social media or information obtained therefrom to submit Unsolicited Materials to Morte Film Co. via any means (including, without limitation, via phone, mail, fax or e-mail). Please do not submit any Unsolicited Materials in any form to Morte Film Co. or any of its agents or employees.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid any potential misunderstanding if your original works seems similar to a Morte Film Co. production since many works and submissions are based on the same or similar ideas.
Please note, if you choose to disregard this policy and you still submit unsolicited materials, then regardless of anything to the contrary stated in your Unsolicited Materials, the following terms shall apply to your submission.
TERMS OF UNSOLICITED SUBMISSIONS
- You acknowledge that you are making this submission voluntarily, and Morte Film Co. has no obligation to you of any kind in connection with the Unsolicited Material.
- You represent and warrant that you are the sole and exclusive creator, author and owner of the Unsolicited Material, and that to your knowledge no one else has any right to the Unsolicited Material.
- You acknowledge that other persons including other Morte Film Co. employees may have submitted to Morte Film Co. or to others or made public, or may hereafter originate and submit or make public, similar or identical material which Morte Film Co. shall have the right to use, and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation in the event of Morte Film Co.’s use of such other or identical material.
- You agree that Morte Film Co. may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way.
- You agree that there is no obligation for Morte Film Co. to review the submission.
- You agree that there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
- You release Morte Film Co., its subsidiaries and assigns, and any of Morte Film Co.’s employees or agents, from any liability, loss, or damage that may arise as a result of Morte Film Co.’s access to the Unsolicited Material. You acknowledge and agree that Morte Film Co. is not obligated to return the Unsolicited Material to you.
We reserve the right to adjust either the Submission Policy or the Terms of Unsolicited Submission at any given time.
If you have any questions or inquiries about submitting to our company please fill out the contact form below. In the subject line please put in “Submission Inquiry”. We will get back to you in a timely manner. Thank you.